Friday, July 31, 2009

Are Nike Air Zoom Moir's good/comfortable running shoes? (Picture included)?

They're $110, but I need some flexible,comfortable, and good running shoes. Does anyone have a pair of these?





I owned about 5 pairs of Shox in the past 1-2 years and I can't run much in them because they hurt my heels.





Here's a picture of the Nike Air Zoom Moirs:





http://allthingschill.com/img/nike_Air_Z...





Are they any good?

Are Nike Air Zoom Moir's good/comfortable running shoes? (Picture included)?
I have been running for 8 years now and definitely will say "DO NOT GO TOWARDS STYLE OR COMFORT!!!" Though I am biased towards Nike as a brand, I would recommend you to go to a running-specific store, like Fleet Feet in Carrboro, NC. They can help you find the right shoe because people buy shoes that aren't necessarily right for their feet, but more comfortable or fashionable. But after you get the correct shoes or even if you haven't, I would go to any major athletics store and ask the sales associates because they are getting paid to know the products they are selling. But make sure you state the use/reason for buying the shoes. Good luck!!!





http://www.fleetfeetsports.com/
Reply:i have a pair of these, and they are very comfortable, but to be honest, i havent really ran in them, so im not sure how they would hold up running.




buying

No comments:

Post a Comment