Saturday, July 25, 2009

Respectable charities that will collect running shoes?

I'm looking to get rid of old running shoes. I have heard of groups taking shoes over to areas in need, but I don't know of any solid names to donate mine to. Any ideas as to where I should go? Details would be appreciated. Thanks!

Respectable charities that will collect running shoes?
Send them to me. Seriously. I'm an athletics coach on a Caribean island nation where many of the children compete in bare feet their entire career. Myself and some fellow coaches occasionally get shoes from collegiate athletes, but usually just four or five pairs at a time. I will pay he shipping. Email me if you're serious about this, especially if you have throwing shoes as well. terryfinisterre@hotmail.com is my preferred address.
Reply:Shoes 4 Africa %26amp; Hoops for Hope both collect shoes. They should at least have around 100 miles in them :)



Hotel reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment