Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have flat feet and need new running shoes.?

I have lacrosse coming up in a couple days. I have Nikes right now and they're a little tight so i lost like 4 toenails. It might be because I'm running wrong due to my flat feet. Any specific shoe suggestions? And what should I do about running wrong? I also have to buy new cleats, any suggestions with those? I heard turf shoes are better.

I have flat feet and need new running shoes.?
you need to go to an actual running store where they can fit you with a shoe that suits you foot. asics are good for people who pronate and also you can get inserts for added support.


Fleet Feet is a franchise store and they are all over the US. look them up maybe you can find one near you. thats where i get all of my running shoes and i run all year long.


good luck in Lacross!!!
Reply:i have the flatest feet ever and i run with brooks, works great.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment