Friday, July 31, 2009

Asics Gel-Kinsei Women's Running Shoes?

Okay: can anyone find a better price than $149.00 for these sneakers? I have looked for hours! Please help!!!!!!!!


Asics Gel-Kinsei Women's Running Shoes

Asics Gel-Kinsei Women's Running Shoes?
The only place where you will find them is eBay (see link below), where you can find them brand new but in older models. I cannot find them anywhere else for cheaper than $149. At that price, I would take them unless you're willing to go with the older models at eBay.
Reply:Have you tried the Goodwill Store or Salvation Army?





Seriously, 4 or 5 years ago I paid $129 for the men's version so I don't expect the price to be any cheaper, but that's a top-of-the-line shoe. I loved it. The price is the price, as they say.





Good Luck



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment