Sunday, April 19, 2009

What are the best men's long distance running shoes?

Please answer only if you have experience in this matter.


A couple summers ago I was running 10 to 20 miles 3 times a week. By the end of the summer my left hip bothered me and I quit running. I%26#039;d like to get back into it. I started off with Asics Gel Nimbus; however, the shoes I currently own are Nike Air Equalons, but they seem kind of bulky to me. I%26#039;d like to try and prevent injuries and I think finding the right shoe is the best place to start. Any ideas on the best long distance running shoes...or how to pick out the right ones for me, would be greatly appreciated. Any price range...I%26#039;m willing to pay more for the right shoes.

What are the best men%26#039;s long distance running shoes?
you should have someone look at your form, footstrike etc... before choosing a shoe. go to your local running store.



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment